Webinar: Modern Timber Connection Systems
Most Timber Connection Systems in use in North America were already in use in the early 20th century. Yet, the world has seen some drastic innovations that make new projects possible and drive the cost of projects down significantly. These pre-engineered systems have been tested and approved all across Europe, Australia and North America, but remain under-used here.
Watch this webinar to learn the different innovative connection systems available to you. Max Closen, Dipl.-Ing (FH), MaSc, delves into 5 main points:
- New and Innovative Timber Connection Systems available in North America
- New opportunities and uses made possible by various Modern Timber Connection Systems
- Real-life successfully completed projects and how Modern Connection Systems played a central role
- Cost savings through modern and pre-engineered Timber Connection Systems
- A brand new world and how modern technology is extending the reach of wood